Link to the DIY RINGS video tutorial: https://youtu.be/mOulue8kJIw
Hi guys! Do you like walking on the seaside or riverside gathering little stones and pebbles? At this video tutorial we are making DIY RINGS with pebbles and rocks. They are very easy to make, and the result is super elegant and chic! These pebble rings are equal to jewelry designer’s art!
Now you can create the best summer souvenir for you and for your friends! Pick up your favorite little pebble and let’s go make them!
You will need:
- Little Pebbles, Rocks, Stones
- Acrylic Spray Paint in Black Color (or acrylic paint and brush or black permanent marker)
- Acrylic Spray in Metal Gold (or acrylic paint and brush or black permanent marker)
- Acrylic Spray in White Color (or acrylic paint and brush or black permanent marker)
- Gold Paint Marker
- Paper Tape
- Stretchable Elastic
- Hot Glue Gun or Epoxy Multipurpose Glue
- Metal Ring Bases
- Wooden stick or tooth pick
Thank you very much for watching! If you liked this video don’t forget to give it a THUMPS UP and make sure you SUBSCRIBE for more beautiful and easy to make DIY projects!
Click here to SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE: https://www.youtube.com/imaginehearts?sub_confirmation=1
Let’s be friends on Social Media:
Facebook | http://on.fb.me/1N7RG7s
Youtube | https://www.youtube.com/imaginehearts
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/imagineheart
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/imaginehearts_blog/